Pregnancy ticker/back ground

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, March 1, 2012

25 weeks and growing!

I haven't been too good about posting in the past week. I was on bed rest from Thursday-Sunday. It was NOT fun one bit!!!! I am a "go go go" person and sitting home all weekend drove me insane! I think it is safe to say I will not be a stay at home mama. I will treasure those 6 weeks I will be home with Baby B, but then it will be back to work for me!! We got a new bedroom set delivered Saturday - I put the bed to good use and laid in it all Saturday and Sunday! This weekend we get the last 2 pieces to our new living room set. I also WILL finish my Target registry this weekend since my shower is inching closer and closer. Now time for my 25 week update -

*I am much bigger than last week and can tell - my walks with Sasha every day are now at a much slower pace. Poor Sasha looked at me like "ugh mom hurry up"
How Far Along: 25 weeks!!
Size of baby:   2lbs and 14 inches long!
Gender: BOY
Maternity Clothes: Yes.. I can officially not fit into any of my prepregnancy clothes without wearing my belly band
Weight gain: 13lbs as of last Thursday :(
Movement: YES, I actually saw his foot 2 nights ago!
Sleep: Slept good 2 nights ago.. last night I tossed and turned trying to get comfy. Bennett's new routine is waking up at 9:45
Symptoms: TUMS are still my best friend, morning sickness is still kicking my behind- I threw up about 13 times the other night. Back pain, contractions - no swollen feet... yet
Cravings: sharp cheddar cheese and pickles
 Best moment this week: My hubby laughing his behind off because apparently when I sneeze my belly button sticks out!
I also bought his pack and play this week and got it set up last night. I am so nervous he will be here early and just want to be safe. Since the procedure I had this summer causes preterm labor I have been on edge ever since my episode of heavy contractions. We hired my fill in at work (She will stay permanently) and I have been training her all week. I will pass a brunt of what I do now onto her, and I will be more involved in some HR procedures. It will be crazy with opening 3 more restaurants this year so far and having a baby, but I am ready for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment