How Far Along: 27 weeks!
Size of baby: 2.5 lbs and roughly 14.5 inches long!
Gender: a growing BOY
Maternity Clothes: Yes
Weight gain: 13ish lbs
Movement: Yes! I feel like I know him so well already! He kicks me in the mornings right when I wake up, on my way to work, at noon, 6:00pm, 8:00pm and his favorite time is when I go to bed :)
Sleep: Off and on. Struggling to get comfy at night
Symptoms: STILL morning sickness, heart burn, I now have to take Colace twice a day for the rest of my pregnancy with increased water, braxton hicks are hitting me just about every night.. and my newest symptom is not so great - leaky boobies! But I read this is a GREAT sign to have if you plan on breast feeding. Definitely freaked and grossed me out! Ugh. What we go through to have a baby!
Cravings: Different things. Last night it was a grilled cheese!
Best moment this week: Hubby has been trying to listen for baby's heart beat. It is so sweet having him lay his head on my tummy.
I haven't been so great about blogging.. we finally finished our registry last weekend at Target. I wasn't too impressed with their baby items but I already had them listed on my baby shower invites so I had to do one there.
This weekend hubby has his annual's guys trip to Sac's farm/deer lease so I had made plans to pick out maternity clothes for my maternity photos and start working on getting a nursery at my mom's together. Adam called this morning and said he is full blown sick and feels feverish. Depending on how he feels tomorrow, I might have a sick hubby to take care of this weekend without me getting sick! Not fun!
In other exciting news - last week I measured around 36.5 inches and this week I am officially 39 inches!! Safe to say we have a healthy growing boy! I have a doctor's appointment next Wednesday and anxious to see if my doc will move my due date to a little bit sooner.. we will see! It will be pretty busy from here on out. Next week we have my mommy's 60th birthday, maternity/newborn photos consultation, baby shower and hospital tour in April, then getting last minute touches ready in May for his big arrival! And how could I forget - yesterday I officially hit the 6 month mark!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel, BUT I am starting to panic a little bit. How will I know when I go into labor and not get it confused with Braxton Hicks? How long and painful will labor be? Will I be a good mom? How do I learn everything there is to know about taking care of my little one. Ugh! It stresses me out!


No comments:
Post a Comment