How Far Along: 28 weeks!
Size of baby: 3lbs & 15 inches long!
Gender: a growing BOY
Maternity Clothes: Yes... thanks for reminding me! I slip into one of Adam's big t-shirts and basketball shorts when I get home!
Weight gain: 20lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Movement: 24-7, we have one crazy baby on our hands
Sleep: I have been so tired lately, in bed by 8 but restless legs and kicking baby keep me up!
Symptoms: Heartburn, restless legs, braxton hicks, morning sickness
Cravings: Hersheys with almonds
Best moment this week: Finally getting a better idea when this monkey man will be here!! I should expect him anytime between 34-37 weeks (since I have had a pretty extensive leep procedure) If not here by 39 weeks I will most likely be induced! B should be here no later than June 7th! Yippee! I also found out I passed my glucose test! Yay! But then found out I was really anemic.. boo :( I guess I can blame that on my fatigue lately
No comments:
Post a Comment