I for one, will have to wake up before my husband (After being up all night) to get my little man ready for day care. My fur kiddo Leo will no longer get snuggle time on the couch while mommy watches the news in the morning. (This is his favorite thing to do) No more going out on a whim whether it be to dinner, out with friends, grocery store, etc. It is just so crazy to imagine it won't be the two of us anymore. I am so ready to get into a new routine (or lack of I am sure for a few months)
I am slowly calming down out labor. I am just scared that I have had so many Braxton Hicks contractions that I will just convince myself I am not in labor. (I had 3 in a row every 10 minutes in Saturday and ALMOST made hubby take me to the hospital - but it stopped thank the lord)
My sister in law is convinced I will be on bed rest next month until he gets here. I HOPE not :( I still have so much to get done!!! This weekend I updated all of the flower beds - and almost died I might add. I look at it as - UGH still 3 more long months until he is here and then holy crap he will be here in 3 months dfklgjhdfklg!!!!
I know, I ranted but have LOTS on my mind of course! :) We had a good weekend. Adam was still sick and recovering from gastrointestinal virus - YUCK. He did not make it on guys trip. I finally got our lawn mower in to get repaired. We have been paying to get our yard done for about a year and a half because the self propeller went out. Now, we could use that extra $60-$80 a month for baby B so I thought it was worth the $100 to get it fixed. I ran errands all day Saturday and then worked in the yard while my sick hubby rested. Yesterday we celebrated his sister's 33th birthday! Mama Debbie made some yummy food and Natalie made an AWESOME strawberry cheesecake. I had a slice for me and a slice for Bennett. After that we bought out HEB, pulled out our old dog clippers and SHAVED Sasha. She looks like she is naked! Last night I was really excited for that new show Frozen Earth... well I didn't think it would show seals, bunnies, etc getting killed. I cried my eyes out within the first 30 minutes and decided it was not for me! Morning sickness hit me this morning... BAD. Hoping this isn't a sign of how this week will go. I am scheduled for my monthly appointment on Wednesday and will also get my glucose test done. Fingers cross I pass!
Our pretty yard :)
I need to get some more mulch this weekend and lay it down, Our whole yard is CLAY!
Only picture I could get of her - she was embarrassed! lol
![]() |



No comments:
Post a Comment