Pregnancy ticker/back ground

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

4D Ultrasound!

These are typically quite a bit of money and I thought it just was not worth it...HOWEVER - now that we are getting closer and closer to baby Bennett's arrival, I don't want to regret not getting one done! I have bene told that they are totally worth it by mommies who got one done. Mom's who opted to not get one day just say "all babies look the same". I searched 4D ultrasounds before and after and it is crazy how much the little ones resemble their ultrasound!

My doctor isn't too much for the ultrasound $150 for a 30 minute ultrasound, dvd and images printed. This runs between $200-300 at other 4D Ultrasound places. I knew Adam wouldn't be able to go, and my doctor knows he can't miss work so usually she sends me home with a DVD of our normal ultrasound for him.

 He agreed as long as it came with a DVD so he could see too! I called yesterday and they had 1 spot open today at 4:00pm so I took it! My mom is going to go with me and I am excited because she has never heard of a "4-D Ultrasound" When I asked her to go with me she said "But your not 40 weeks, why are they doing a 40 ultrasround?" LOL So now I will take bets - who will baby B look like? Mommy or Daddy? I am totally thinking mommy but we will see! I sure hope he gets daddy's blue eyes and those blonde curls!

No comments:

Post a Comment