Pregnancy ticker/back ground

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, March 26, 2012

Weekend Recap!

Friday was my mama's 60TH birthday!!!!! I had flowers sent to my mom's work that I had ordered weeks ago. Of course they delivered them on Thursday and not Friday - but she loved them flowers from "Adam, Amy and Bennett" :) Adam and I took her and my dad out to dinner to her favorite - of course Los Cucos that night. I had a work meeting at the restaurant that afternoon and of course we all ate lunch so I for once did not want mexican! I ordered a queso and a fried banana burrito for dinner. My waiter looked at me like crazy and thought I was kidding. My husband reassured him I was not kidding and to please bring me my food :) lol

Saturday I was TIRED - I drove out to Richmond for my consultation with Studio Ainsley Photography. We have not gotten our photos done yet but I recommend her to anyone with babies! Her photos are so amazing and her studio is just beautiful!! I found out to bring a full baby to newborn photos and have extra bottles and lots of diapers. She has TONS of props from bird bests, bowls, cocoons, wraps etc! I need to purchase some more knit hats for baby B but I think that's it. After my consultation fatigue set it. I blame the anemia. I went to HEB Saturday night with hubby and they were of course out of slow phase iron. We went shopping and grilled.

Yesterday I washed all of Bennett's clothes and hung them up, mopped, steam cleaned, did 6 loads of laundry, bathed the dogs and went on a shopping spree. I was exhausted last night! I got my iron last night but have to take it opposite of my prenatal so I started it this morning. Here's to hopefully getting my energy back!

Baby B's closet - Yes it is full. I still need to find some newborn shorts! I found 1 pair at Penny's this weekend of some plaid bue ones but they only had 1 newborn size! I also picked up some adorable overalls this weekend, my diaper bag and some other goodies :)



I forgot to post this - this was my belly Thursday night. This is Bennett's butt popping out of my tummy! He does this EVERY DAY!



And I know I posted this on facebook - We have gone through ROLLS AND ROLLS of toilet paper for the past month. It is every where - hallway, closet, Bennett's room and I never know who is doing it! We finally caught the culprit. Now thanks to Mittens - all of our toilet paper is hidden. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment