Pregnancy ticker/back ground

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, March 8, 2012

26 Weeks!

No picture update today. According to belly measurements I am the same as I was on Sunday - 37.5 inches!!!!! Ah!!


How Far Along: 26 weeks!!
Size of baby:   2lbs and 14 inches long!
Gender: BOY
Maternity Clothes: Yes
Weight gain: 13ish lbs
Movement: 24-7. This baby is going to have our hands full when he gets here!
Sleep: What is that? No, I have been getting horrible sleep. Can't get comfortable - woke up at 4:00am this morning with morning sickness
Symptoms: Back pain, morning sickness, swollen hands and some other not so pleasant symptoms I will not post on here :)
Cravings: Nothing this week
 Best moment this week: Hmm.. I'll have to come back to this one. It has not been a very good week pregnancy wise. Horrible stomach pains and morning sickness have taken over my life! On another note - Bennett will be here in less than 100 days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment