Pregnancy ticker/back ground

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, August 24, 2012

Moved in

Well, I got the crib raised, Bennett's clothes moved back into his closet along with diapers and wipes. (He had been in our room since birth) Also moved his tub, wash clothes, soaps, rubber duckies all moved into his bathroom. I called Adam almost in tears. I told him I feel like my son is leaving us for college :( lol silly I know. Our room is on the other side of the house but back ups to his room (Weird I know) I am contemplating making another door to his room so I have easy access at all times. He slept GREAT in his room. Me? Not so much. I was a nervous wreck and was up watching the cam from 2:30-4:00am. I even went in and checked on him a few times. Nap times are not so great in his room. He loves looking at his mobile, the wall color, and his name letters above his bed. He won't go to sleep because he is just in "aw" of everything lol I told Adam though it is nice having our room back, our closet back and our bathroom back!

Other good news - Daddy comes home today! Woohoo!! We can't wait to see him!

Bennett has not been taking a paci so I have not been forcing it on him. I popped this one in to get a pic and he would not spit it out! LOL He will repay me for this in a few years

Had to post this one - Identical to daddy's eyes - eye lashes and all

What I see when I wake up every morning. Melts my heart

Napping on my mama

My #1 man, sorry daddy ;)
 
Bennett and I made our first trip to Hobby Lobby this week! He was awake the whole time staring at all the decor/floral - jaw dropped and all. He even gave me enough time to make a new fall wreath for the front door :)

1 comment: