I woke up at 7:00am to my phone ringing and a text message - thought something might be wrong so got up to check it. It was my brother calling me to tell me he was driving to work and at a red light was on facebook. He was wonderin why Bennett's texans photo was on his news feed again than saw ABC13 posted it! Haha he said if he had coffee this morning he would have spilt it every where!
My MIL and my friend's mom both said they saw him on the news! I MISSED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have my DVR set for all the other local news this afternoon and evening hoping they play it again :) If not my brother said his station (He works for ABC in Corpus) lets people request copies of videos so I am hoping Houston's station does. They put he is 12 weeks instead of 11 but that's okay. 385 people have "liked" his photo already! Okay, that's it. I'm done bragging :)

No comments:
Post a Comment