Pregnancy ticker/back ground

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Sleep schedule? Check!

Well, I can FINALLY say we have a sleep schedule with maybe one bad night a week! Bennett is sleeping from 9:30pm - 5:15am, back down around 5:45am until 8:00am! We have been aiming towards this for awhile and as of the last couple of weeks, Bennett pretty much set the schedule himself! We have been doing bath time around 8:45pm, lather him down with the Johnson lavender night time lotion and get him in some pjs with a bottle. Whew! Finally :)

Since my last post - I got a dead battery at the HEB gas station with Bennett in the car. I didn't bring the diaper bag because we were just running to get gas, and to wells fargo then home. Mistake on my end! Luckily the nicest man in the world jumped my car, I ran home (leaving my car on) got a bottle made and we rushed to walmart to get it replaced. Right when I got out of the car Bennett pooped up his back and I only had 2 wipes left! It was horrible! On the bright side, my battery was still under warranty so I got a new one for free. It was not a good day! I will never leave home without my diaper bag again! Bennett had a slight fever for a little over 3 days after his vaccine, that was not fun either! Last week was just not a good week!

Last weekend we had everyone over for the Texans game! Bennett looked adorable in his Texans outfit and they won! :) Yesterday, daddy surprised us and got off work around 10:00am
Bennett was SO surprised to see daddy!!

This weekend we have Bryn's first birthday party!! It will be good to get the kiddos together and get to see Sac and Allie for more than 5 minutes :)

I already have this one in a frame :)

Bennett with Aunt Nanny

The men "attempting" to grill hamburgers. Too bad I accidently bought the fattiest meat and it started a grease fire lol Also, notice Bob and Jeff. They showed up in their cowgirls jerseys. Yuck!

Go Texans :)

After his bath last week - adorable!

With daddy off yesterday, I was able to clean up my garden! :)

Bennett thinking about what trouble he can get into today


He cries during tummy time for a good 3 minutes now,  and then passes out.


Seems like I can only find time to blog once a week.. so until next week.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment