Pregnancy ticker/back ground

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Firsts..

Bennett was laying on his mombo today while mama was washing bottles. Looked over to check on him and what do I see? Baby sitting up! I am in for some trouble!! He should not be able to do this for at least another month! Adam says he is going to have a mouth full of teeth at 6 months and a full beard by the time he is 10. Here is him mid way sitting up...


Also, Bennett had his first "scare"!! I saw on the camera he was up from nap time so went to go grab him. He didn't hear me come in and was looking at his name on the wall, turned over and saw my face and jumped back and gasped! Haha he then started giggling! It was the cutest thing in the world!


He has made my not so lovely day a great one! First things first, while cleaning the guest bedroom this weekend I looked under the bed and discovered mold all over the wall and baseboards. Ugh! We had a leak. Next, we have a fridge in the garage where we keep all the drinks and our meat in the freezer. I was working outside and blowing out the garage so had to unplug the fridge. Guess who forgot to plug it back in? Me. Yup. Didn't discover it until yesterday so our $180 worth of groceries went down the drain. Not literally, it all went out with the trash last night :( Next, our electricity billed us twice (the second time this year) Ugh!! Can't catch a break. Luckily, I had 3 contractors at the house today and new dry wall, base boards, and paint!

We will probably do our "3 month" photoshoot tomorrow! Can't wait to compare them over the last 3 months...

No comments:

Post a Comment