Pregnancy ticker/back ground

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Smiles and Supported Sitter!

Last week we had a pretty fussy baby and mama was going crazy!! Knock on wood this week has been a lot better! We have seen lots and lots of smiles! Especially when daddy gets home from work - Bennett just lights up! Ha, I guess he gets sick of seeing mama all day every day!

Bennett seems to be growing and growing. Instead of a bottle every 2 hours (except night time) he is now making it every 3-4 hours which is nice! If we are out and about he will make it 4 hours no problem. He is down to 2 naps a day. (Yesterday was 1 LONG one, he took a 5 hour nap!! I was so worried and kept checking on him. Finally I just had to wake him up!) Usually by 11:30am he is down for the count, on and off until 2:00pm, then down for a second nap between 4:00pm and 5:00pm, up at 6:00pm and in bed by 9:30pm! Yay schedule! It only took 3 months ;)

Baby boy is officially a supported sitter! He loves sitting in his bumbo and sitting up in your lap (with our help of course) Any thing he can get his hands on goes straight into his mouth. He constantly has his hands in his mouth now and even started sucking his thumb! I look at his newborn pictures and cannot believe how big he is already :( I knew time would go by fast when he got here, but geeze... not this fast!

We usually try and get out of the house once a day. Our typical outings are Babies R Us, HEB and Nana and Papa's house! If it's rainy, our we off to a slow start, I will not get him out in the heat. We have decided on his halloween outfit and it is PERFECT for my chunky monkey! I am getting good at keeping the house spotless. If something doesn't get done during the day, Adam gladly helps at night!

Yesterday was Daddy's 5 year anniversary at work! Thank you for working your hardest to support our family. Your work ethic, integrity and enthusiasm to achieve your goals are all traits that I know will be passed down to Bennett. We are so lucky to have you in our lives and love you very much!!

Now, this week in my phone pics :)

Caught him red handed rocking out on his piano :)

This outfit has been "daddy" approved.

Love this little man to pieces!

Little Bevo is ready for the game this weekend!

Other than sucking his thumb 3 minutes after he was born, this is the first time he has done it since!

Such a rough life..

No comments:

Post a Comment