Daddy's big guy is right!!
(PS - this is the face he makes after mama gives him kisses! It is the cutest thing in the whole world!)
Well here are the stats -
13lbs 4oz - 78 percentile!!
24.5 Inches long - 90th percentile!!!!!
I knew Bennett was long - he can barely fit into his 3 month pj's - his feet are right at the bottom! I bought some 3-6 month stuff this week! I guess someone is taking after his daddy!!
Our doctor's visit was MISERABLE!! We got there a few minutes early like we always do. After waiting an hour I asked the receptionist how much longer (We had seen people come and go whle we still waited) and she told me "Well, don't come early" Ok... that made me one mad mama!
After 1 hour we had a fussy baby and Bennett already ate his bottle. They put us back in a temporary room and told us it would be 5 minutes. Well, they forgot about us back in the room. 30 minutes later, we finally got a room. Once again, told us it would be 5 minutes. It was another 30+ minutes before the doctor came in to show me his growth chart. (Not knowing that his weight and length and not been checked yet) Needless to say Adam gave him an EARFUL. You could tell no one had complained before directly to him. He was definitely blindsided. We walked away with 2 containers of formula and a promise to never make us wait that long again. (We will see) I am giving them one more chance before we switch doctors. TCPA Cinco Ranch you better step it up!
We stopped by Chueys after and Bennett slept the whole lunch. By 4:00 oclock the shots finally started kicking in. Bennett's slight fever is back and he has just been screaming holding his little leg up. Mama just finally sang him to sleep and got some tylenol down him :( I HATE to see him this way!! Thank the lord daddy took off today to be there for the both of us!!

Poor Bennett (and Mommy!) That receptionist should be fired! I can't believe she said that to you! Hopefully the next trip is better. Our doctor is amazing and FAST if you end up needing a recommendation.
ReplyDeleteI just might! Adam asked who y'all used and I said I wasn't sure!
ReplyDelete