So apparently my features to my blog were funky and no one could comment on my blog!! I think I have it fixed but not 100% sure!
Today is the day.. I am praying I am really 30 weeks pregnant and not 28! I don't want to offend my doctor when I say "um.. I think your wrong" but like I said before, at my last appointment she said I was measuring a week ahead so maybe it won't offend her too much.
I got my baby shower invite to my shower yesterday so that means everyone got there's too! I am so excited! My shower is only 1 month from today! My Aunt Linda and cousin Kristin will be hosting it - they did an amazing job at my bridal shower. I am more of a short and sweet shower kind of person with NO games! I think we will have a light lunch, cake or cupcakes and presents. I hate to make everyone stay at a shower for longer than 2 hours!
I almost forgot - http://www.theknot.com/ was my life and savior during the wedding and I was able to make a free wedding website to keep the family up to date with all the last minute details. Now that we are pregnant I have been living off of http://www.thebump.com/ and their amazing countdown and check list! I had NO idea I could make a baby website on there! Yesterday I discovered it and made one - http://amypainterbaby.ourbabychannel.com/
Check it out :) I wish I knew about it before I was at the end of my pregnancy :(
I will try to post an update today or tomorrow after my doctor's appointment. I have a feeling it will be 2+ hour appointment with my glucose test taking over 1 hour. Stay tuned!
Update!! :) Thanks to Amanda I now know that my comments are working - woohoo and thank you for the well wishes!
Bennett unfortunately is right on schedule at almost 28 weeks (tomorrow). Mommy is measuring 30 weeks, which is why I am not crazy for thinking he was that big. She said my uterus is measuring that probably just because of extra fluid and it is nothing to be worried about.
She thinks definitely will not stay in until week 40. Since I am a wonderful leep patient and had to have a good amount of my cervix removed last summer that she will most likely induce me at week 39 - when means we should have baby on or before June 7th! She still thinks he will be here before June 7th but we will see! 11 weeks or less from tomorrow he will be here!!!! Also did my glucose test and it wasn't that bad. Hoping I passed!
Good luck at your appointment today!
ReplyDelete