Bennett tried cereal plain and HATED it so mama added some banana to it and this is the response we got. It's like he has been eating food off a spoon his whole life! If you didn't give him the next bite in what felt like .0325 seconds he would get fussy and grab the spoon from you and try to feed himself. It was so funny! He was so upset when mama said he had enough. Safe to say we are going to be a messy eater. Daddy says you take after mama ;)
I was going through my drawers yesterday and completely forgot I had my Kindle Fire. (since I haven't had time to read in 4+ months) I got on it and looked for some kids apps and found a ton! Bennett loved it! This will be going in the car with us when we go to Corpus this month, Midland next month, and Corpus again in December! I hope it is drool proof! No seriously, he drooled all over the screen. I need to stop by best buy and get a screen protector lol I have my dvd screen in my car, but he is not able to see it just yet since he is in a rear facing car seat.



I might have to try the banana thing! We've been trying cereal off and on for a week and Hayden just isn't loving it.:(
ReplyDeleteYup! my neighbor's baby hated it as well! Bananas seem to be a hit! I added about 2 ounces of the cereal to it and he gobbled it up! Next on our menu will be sweet potatoes! Good luck!!
Delete