You love love love to eat your hands and suck your thumb. You somehow manage to have your paci and suck your thumb at the same time! Every day you make new noises. You started talking yourself to sleep, it is the cutest thing in the world. We have not discovered our feet yet, but I know you will soon. You still despise tummy time more than anything in the world. You are so great at grabbing toys (and eating them)
You grabbed your bottle yesterday and actually held it by yourself for a good 3-4 minutes! You amaze us every day! We don't know your 4 month stats yet because your appointment isn't until Thursday, but I have a feeling we may be down from the 83 percentile for weight! You have thinned out, but gotten a little taller! We will see!
Mama took part of your 4 month pictures at Katy City Park. You were a grumpalump the whole time!
Our first "cool" front came this week - you were ready for it!
You are such a happy baby!
Holding your bottle!
We went to Mary Jo Peckham park this week, you loved it!
And you laughed the WHOLE time on the swing!
Now onto mama... I am praying allergies have come and bitten me in the butt.. but I am afraid I am getting sick. This weekend was my first day at work.. and EVERY ONE was sick! Ugh!! There was fevers, flu, and bronchitis! Please say a prayer!




















No comments:
Post a Comment