Pregnancy ticker/back ground

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Under a dark cloud

of allergies! I have not been feeling well this whole week!! The night before last, Bennett was up on the hour every hour sneezing his little head off :( I thought for sure I got him sick. After being up since 5:00am, I finally got him down until almost 9:00am, and then he went right back down for a nap and ended up sleeping over 2 hours. Safe to say I think he needed the rest. He was doing much better yesterday afternoon and I finally woke up today with a clear head, eyes and nose! Woohoo! ...knock on wood! I was so scared he would have gotten sick and would not be able to get his vaccines today. My friend Amanda had invited us to a mommies group and I was so excited to go, but if Bennett was sick, I did NOT want him spreading his germs to any other babies. Hoping they have another get together soon and we can make it!

We go at 10:00am to the doctor today and this time daddy is not able to make it. Bennett never does well with any of his shots. Last time I carried him out of the office and he was screaming bloody murder. His little legs where they stuck him get so sore that if you even rubbed it he wouldd start a crying episode. And then comes the fever. He always gets a fever and has with every shot he has gotten. Mama is prepared this time. We have the childrens tylenol out on the counter and he will get a warm bath as soon as we get home to help calm his nerves and hopefully help his leg from getting too sore. I will update his page on his stats! Bennett was 15lbs 4 oz a month ago.. Hmm.. I think he will be 26inches long and 18lbs! We will see!

Until then, I will leave you with this picture :) He is really starting to LOVE his bouncer Aunt Krys and Uncle Christopher got him! He loves bouncing, still not crazy about the toys on it. He would much rather hold his burp rag.


No comments:

Post a Comment