Pregnancy ticker/back ground

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Dilemma

Let me explain myself first - I LOVE our house but our living room is so small!! Especially now that it is filled with play mats, jumpers, bumbos, mombos, etc! We had the ideal living room at our last house and our first purchase was our sectional couch (which I do love) just not for our living room.

I bought another couch for Bennett's playroom and it is a normal size couch. Adma and I talked about moving the smaller couch into the living room and getting one or two sitting chairs to open up the living room. He is out of town so what did I try and do? Yup. Move the couches by myself while Bennett was asleep this morning.

 
This is the outcome. Yup. A big couch stuck blocking my front door. Luckily my wonderful sister in law is off today and coming by so we can watch Hocus Pocus and help me since Adam is out of town. If we can't move them, then my amazing brother in law will be to the rescue tonight. I learned my lesson! I was so worried Adam was going to be mad at me but all he did was laugh! Ugh! Only me.

No comments:

Post a Comment