First off, I was sick ALL Saturday with a stomach bug. It was HORRIBLE. I couldn't keep anything down. Sad the one day Adam was home I was down and out. Saturday night Bennett stayed the night with Granma and I worked Sunday :( boo. Adam left for out of town today...
My moms back has been killing her to the point of tears, she got put on medicine but it has done nothing. This morning she called balling her eyes out and said she was going to the ER. Thank the lord my life savior Natalie just got to my house so she sat with Bennett while I ran to the ER to be with my mom. Turns out she has sciatica (I called it) which is what i had with Bennett since he was faced the wrong way (luckily was able to turn him around before I gave birth). There is nothing she can really do for it but take medicine and hope it goes away. It really stinks because she can't even hold Bennett :(
Then last night, I noticed Bennett's same eye that always gets clogged tear ducts was watering really bad again. Ugh! Well we did the eye rub before bed and this morning it was blood red. After I got back from the ER, me and Natalie took Bennett to the doctor and of course, conjunctivitis aka pink eye. First two questions the doctor asked was does he go to day care? I said no. Next if he had been around children, I said no. Then she asked if he has had a problem with his tear ducts, I said yes! Turns out clogged tear ducts can cause conjunctivitis. We got him a prescription and hopefully it will be all better tomorrow!
Only good thing to our day - we got a call around 5:00 that daddy will be home tonight!! Woohoo! Horrible he had to drive all the way to North Texas only to get a call to come right back for another job in Houston, but we are happy he will be home for a few days! Yay!
No comments:
Post a Comment