Weight - 16lbs even - 70th percentile
Length 26.5 inches long - 92.5 percentile!
We have a healthy/long boy! I knew he had gotten longer - we are barely in 6 month clothes and are in some 9 month pj's! They are still a little too big, but I know by next month they will fit!
Nanny (my sister in law Natalie) called me this morning and said he was putting her car in the shop and if I could come pick her up so she isn't sitting up there all day. I said YES! It was wonderful to have someone help me with Bennett at the doctor! He got a little fussy, it was way past his naptime. Of course, he screamed his heart out when he got his shots but by the time we left he calmed down. I couldn't believe it! He slept the whole way home, woke up at 1 to eat and went right back to sleep. He is still asleep now.. if he is not up by 4 I will wake him up. I had to make his 6 month appointment, I can't believe the end of November he will be 6 months! ;okgkdfgdf!
We also are all ready to start on food! We will see how this goes.. She said if he has sensitive tummy we can start with rice cereal for a week or so, but if not try some different fruit/veggies and do 4 servings of each before switching. She said babies are born with a natural liking for sweets so that whole thing I thought about feeding them veggies before fruits or else they will not like veggies is not true. Good to know! I think I am still like that! I'll take sweets over veggies any day ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment