Natalie came to the rescue and somehow we moved our huge sectional (one piece into the playroom and the other one into the garage) and moved our new couch into the living room. We are both so sore today! I finally got some drapes hung up and purchased two sitting chairs. They are perfect for feeding baby boy in!
Also, yesterday we had a bad bad day :( Bennett screamed for 4 hours straight, and then another 2 last night. Oh my gosh it was horrible. We did everything, baths, car rides, went outside, went for a walk.. nothing worked. Thank god Natalie was here to help me. He finally past out in my arms at 8:30 last night and I was in bed by 9! He slept until 8:00 this morning! I couldn't believe it. Poor baby tired himself from crying so hard.
Today has been much much better!
His "Good morning mama! I am so excited to see you!" face
Monday we got out of the house and picked up some halloween decorations! Bennett hung outside with mama in the stroller and helped me :)
He ALWAYS has one eye on his mama. I swear. He now knows if he looks up in his stroller he will see me
We went to the park this morning and fed the ducks!
Leaving the park, tuckered out
Watching the ducks
It was such a beautiful morning!
His newest favorite thing - making faces in the mirror
and then laughing at himself! It is so funny! I don't think he knows its him!










No comments:
Post a Comment