We are trying to get used to sleep deprivation... LOL Adam jumped out of bed the other day and yelled "DID HE JUST SAY MILK?!?!" I asked him.. umm did who just say milk? He said BENNETT!!! lol I reassured him Bennett did not say milk and he fell back asleep. I put my hair brush in the kitchen drawer, febreeze in the kitchen pantry, and he put canned tomato sauce and a bag of rice in the fridge. We are going a little crazy over in the Painter house hold.
Baby boy was up at 6:30 in a grouchy mood this morning (I'm convinced he knows he has a doctors appointment today hehe) but he is past out in his swing now with a clean diaper and a full tummy. I am so anxious to find out his weight!!
Here are some updated pictures of our little man
His morning layout session - bye bye jaundice!!
Aunt Krys and Uncle Christopher getting some loving in. (They are next after their December wedding this year!!!)
Mommy and baby :) Bennett has discovered my long hair so pony tails every day it is!
Sleepy head
We already weny through 96 diapers in less than a week so daddy made a run to Babies R Us and came home with this play mat for baby B! He thinks it makes a good nap time mat ;)
One of the many faces of Bennett - this was yesterday morning looking out the window
I also meant to post something last week - Congratulations to Amanda and Matthew on the arrival of baby Carter Ryan!! (Small world - we were getting discharged from hospital and Adam ran into Matthew at labor and delivery - she had Carter the day after me and we were both in the same hospital!) She had a less than pleasant pregnancy and labor so we are all so happy that baby Carter is perfectly healthy and so is mama!!
Here's to Carter and Bennett becoming great friends just like their daddy's and tons of future play dates!







I'm LOL at the jumping out of bed and asking if he said milk by Adam, too funny! I've noticed in a lot of your pictures that Bennett and Carter have a lot of the same outfits, only Carter's are WAY too big on him right now.
ReplyDeleteYou already went through 96 diapers?!?!
LOL Yes!!!! We are probably half way through our new pack of diapers too! He is a peeing machine! Some of Bennett's onsies are already too big for his long legs - I'll have to check which brand they are!
ReplyDelete