Pregnancy ticker/back ground

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, June 7, 2012

1 week new!


Hello world!! I am 1 week old today!!!!



Baby boy is doing great!! First appointment went okay, could have been better. His jaundice is doing much better. We have our routine lay out session at 7:30am on the couch (when the sun shines through), but - baby boy was down to 6lbs so we have to implement formula - I did NOT want to do this but don't want my baby boy losing any more weight. I am not producing enough milk yet so I have been pumping, making formula bottles and breast feeding!

We are "trying" to get a schedule down with feedings every 3 hours after breast milk and every 4 hours after a formula bottle. He sleeps the best at nights when he gets a sponge bath! Last night he finally went down at 11:40, woke up at 2:15, back to sleep at 2:50 and up at 6:00am. I'll take it!

He makes the funniest facials EVER!! I feel like we know him so much already. He seems to be more alert every day, and sleeps best during the day. He LOVES his swing and snuggling on your shoulder. We are soaking up every minute of having daddy home through next week! I know after he goes back to work, it is going to be tough. We go back to doctor on Monday to check baby boy's weight! Will post later when I find time! :)

1 comment:

  1. Amy, he is precious! We should get the boys together soon!

    ReplyDelete