Pregnancy ticker/back ground

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

In a slump :(

Well, to say Thanksgiving was great is an under statement. Somehow on Thanksgiving our first pet/fur child went missing. Bella got out and we don't know how/who let her out. She has never been outside before so I was a nervous wreck and just could not stop crying for 2 days. We made signs immediately and hung all 20 of them up in our neighborhood. She does have a collar on but Adam thinks someone took her. She is a tortoise shell cat so they are not too common of a kitty. I pray whoever has/wherever she is she is safe and is returned home to us. Sasha, Leo, Bubba, daddy and mommy miss you too much Bella! :(


Saturday was however our 1 year wedding anniversary, but I couldn't really bring myself to celebrate. We did go out to dinner, ate a bite of our wedding cake from last year (which was surprisingly still tasty) and had a fire in the fireplace. On top of Bella going missing, Adam left Monday to work out of town for 2 weeks! Sunday was a little better, as we had a great late lunch with my parents, brother and Krystal, my aunt and uncle and my cousin who recently moved to Philadelphia with his wife and will be a proud parent in just under 4 weeks! It was good to catch up with everyone and they all couldn't believe I was showing already! Speaking of showing - I am wearing my first pair of maternity pants today! I ordered them online and was leary of what they would look like, but they are cute and you can't even tell :)

I am kind of up in the air on whether I will go visit Adam out of town this weekend. It is a 4 and a half hour drive there and I would take Leo with me so it makes that drive that much longer! Hm.. we will see. I do need to start packing because we are almost 1 month out from our closing date! I drove by the house and well, of course they are moving right along. All of our lighting is installed besides the ceiling fans. I imagine those will be done today.





We are still waiting on bathroom granite, master shower, carpet, sprinkler system, fence and sod! :)

1 comment:

  1. OH NO!!!!! I hope that you find her :)

    The house is looking great and moving along fast!

    ReplyDelete