Pregnancy ticker/back ground

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, December 4, 2011

MY BABY IS HOME!!!

I ended up driving to Malakoff last night, I didn't get there until a little after 8:00. It was good to see the hubby but it was even better to get a call that woke us up saying Natalie and Chad found Bella!!! Actually, Bella found them!

They were outside with the dogs last night when Chad heard a cat crying and knew it was her. My 90 year old neighbor has been out of town for the past 2 weeks and has her gate locked. Chad jumped the fence and sure enough it was her! I AM SO EXCITED TO HAVE HER HOME! There is a truck in the backyard and I have a feeling she crawled into the engine block. She was covered in grease. She has lost some weight and doesn't seem too dehydrated


After her bath..


The tub after I bathed her....


She and I both are so happy she is home!

No comments:

Post a Comment