One baby down - two more to go! Hurry up Ansley and Peyton!
Miles was born yesterday on 12/28/11 and weighed in at a whopping 8lbs 8oz!! He is 21 inches long and of course as we all expected - got his daddy's red hair!! Ted and Cindi are doing great! Congratulations on your precious baby boy!!
1 week from tomorrow until we get our keys to our OWN house! I don't think it has hit my yet that we are officially home owners! We talked and talked about buying a house but always thought that would be years from now. Well look at us now! A perfect growing family and a new perfect home! :) My brother and his girlfriend Krystal are in town so I am swinging by tonight to show them our new crib. They last saw it when it was just dry wall.
New Years Eve? What is that? We will not be celebrating new years this year. With it being our last weekend in the house, I seriously need to pack!!! I have refused to pack my shoes, jewelry and handbags so now I need to get a move on it!
I have my final fitting for my bridesmaids dress for Tiff's wedding on Saturday so that will be the highlight of my day :) We are now less than 1 month away until they say I do! I guess hubby and I need to start preparing our best man and matron of honor speeches :\ (I HATE public speaking!)

No comments:
Post a Comment