Pregnancy ticker/back ground

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Hiccups?

Our appointment went GREAT! Our due date was moved from the June 18th to June 17th. My tummy she said is NORMAL and be happy I look pregnant! I will be 13 weeks this SATURDAY! HELLO 2nd TRIMESTER!

Our baby had a horrible case of the hiccups just like I AWALYS get! It was the neatest thing in the world too see their mouth open and jump every 2 seconds. Here is the only good photo we could get, besides the hiccups the baby was definitely a wiggle worm again. I don't think he or she sleeps! I labeled this for my brother - last time he thought the head and toosh were..well um... nipples.



I do go back next week and do the neural tube test. My doctor said don't worry, I am young and healthy and chances for the baby having DS are slim to none. She said DO get the test because insurance covers it and basically besides a finger prick, I get a free 30 minute ultrasound.

My next appointment will be January 3rd - I will be 16 and a half weeks. I am not sure if I will have a ultrasound then so my gender test will be the week of January 30th when I hit the 20 week mark! Yippee!

No comments:

Post a Comment