Baby P is roughly 4 inches from head to rump (a wee bit longer if you include he or she's legs). I have been feeling little flutters at least once every few days! No kicks just yet but hoping they will get stronger within the next 2 weeks! I am SOOO ready to find out if our baby will be Bennett Sye or Madisson Louise! My next appointment is January 3rd and I will ALMOST be 17 weeks. I am going to try my hardest to convince my doctor to do an ultrasound because I have no patience! If no success, my 20 week appointment will be near January 26th and that is when we will find out :)
We got a Christmas card from some old dear friends last week announcing they are officially pregnant!! Congratulations Amanda and Matthew! Adam and I are so happy for you both! I know this is has been a long time coming and your prayers have been answered! Amanda is due July 4th so she is just a few weeks behind me!
We are officially on baby watch for my cousin and 2 of our close friends! All are starting to dilate! So hurry up Miles, Peyton and Ansley! We can't wait to meet you!!!!!! We are fortunate enough that all of our best friends are pregnant or just had a baby so all of our kiddos will be right around the same age!
Update on house... well it has been hit or miss with our new home.
Tuesday I was scheduled to have our final walk through, but I received a call from the builder that morning and he said half of our power to the house is not working. The construction guys messed up on our fence and had to extend to what we paid for. When they did that, they cut a wire but not completely in half. All this rain got down in the ground and shorted all the wires out. So now all of our underground wiring will need to be replaced, but we should have power restored by next Tuesday. Our closing date should still be January 6th-January 12th... we will see!
No comments:
Post a Comment