I got a Kindle Fire as my early Christmas Present and love it! I have also picked up reading again and usually find time to read 4-5 chapters a night. When we went to go see Breaking Dawn we saw a preview for a movie that looked GREAT - The Hunger Games. It said it was based on a best selling novel.
It is a series of 3 books. - Hunger Games, Catching Fire and Mockingjay!
I recommend everyone reading these! So far I am almost halfway through the second book and it keeps getting better and better!
That's it for that. Woke up to a sick dog and kitty this morning so I have to leave work early today and head into the vet. TOMORROW is our 12 week check up. I am praying we get to have an ultrasound done, and we also will get to hear the baby's heart beat for the first time. Adam was working out of town and my mom was going to go with me, but he got home early yesterday! He got me my favorite flowers and made us a delicious dinner -grilled chicken, asparagus and yellow squash! We had chocolate lava cakes for dessert :)
I hope everyone is staying warm and I will update tomorrow after our appointment!



No comments:
Post a Comment