Pregnancy ticker/back ground

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, November 21, 2011

Nanmama's dressing!

We had a pretty quiet weekend! I was SO sick Friday night, symptoms of morning sickness but 50 times worse! I felt much better Saturday but by Sunday, my brother in law had it!

Saturday hubby took me to see Breaking Dawn and I was not impressed! It was such a long/slow movie, grr! I really wanted it to be good! The only not slow part was near the end. Save your money and wait for it come out on redbox! Last night we watched the change up with Jason Bateman and Ryan Reynolds - it was definitely vulgar but hilarious!

I cannot wait until Turkey Day! This year we definitely have so much to be thanful for - our family, health, baby, and new home!

Those who know me, know I NEVER cook unless baking some sweet treats here and there. This year I am attempting to make my Nanmama (Great Grandma's) dressing recipe! She taught my Grandma and my Grandma taught my mom. I know if my Grandma was here she would be so happy - even if it doesn't come out the same way their's did! (I will be really happy if it does). I am also baking some DELICIOUS sweet potato casserole - its so yummy because it has a stick and a half of butter, 1 cup of sugar, and a half a cup of brown sugar!

I will be 10 weeks tomorrow - a little over 2 weeks until my next appointment and get to see this bouncing baby of ours. I am slowly starting to have my suspicions that is a girl! We will see if I am right :) We have 210 days until baby is here and hopefully around 45 days until we move! Let the fun begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment