Pregnancy ticker/back ground

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, November 4, 2011

Halfway there..

Today we have our second meeting with the builder. This is our "pre drywall" meeting and marks the halfway point to closing! Yay! Hopefully our home will be done early January! and hubby and I both get to take off work early! That's always a plus, especially on a Friday!

Anywho, I am still on the morning sickness and sleepy train. I had to leave work early a few days ago because I was so sick! I had a little break yesterday and hopefully today will be too! I bought a pair of skinny jeans the week before Vegas that fit me so well! This morning I had to do the hair band trick... so depressing! At this rate I would expect our baby to weigh 20lbs! Speaking of a slightly larger belly.. check out my lovely lady bump!

I was having a bloated day on Tuesday so I am definitely not this big today! Still close though!

My birthday is next weekend and I ALWAYS decorate my cubicle at work for Christmas. Last birthday my lovely coworkers did it for me! BUT next week is a payroll week meaning I and everyone else will be swamped! So I decorated today! I am going to go get some lights during my lunch break and decorate some more :)


Well I hope everyone has a great weekend! This weekend is Tiffany's first wedding shower! Yay!


No comments:

Post a Comment