We had a great weekend! Hubby's birthday was a success. I had NO idea what to get him and his "I don't need a present, get you something" answers did not help. Finally I remembered... he has had no working radio in his truck for over 3 years! I headed to Best Buy and picked out an amazing system he can hook his I Phone to and play his music from there too! He was so happy and was not expecting that at all! Chad and him spent Saturday morning installing it! My mother in law had a garage sale also Saturday. I picked up 2 matching side tables to our patio set, a tacky Christmas sweater I am dying to wear to work, and of course some neutral baby clothes!
These are all the baby clothes I have bought so far.. gosh I don't even want to know how much I will spend once we find out if our baby will be Bennet or Maddison!
Sunday we had a lazy/clean house day. I steam cleaned the whole house and we watched football. How about them Texans?!?! What an amazing game! And it's always better when the Coyboys lose!
We drove by and walked through our house on Saturday and man oh man - they are moving right along! The bricks should be going up this week, all the wiring and plumbing is done, fireplace installed, whirlpool tub installed and doors and windows are installed! My real estate agent doesn't think it will take long at all. He thinks will be in BEFORE Christmas. If so, that would be amazing. We are so ready to get out of the neighborhood we are in and our drama filled next door neighbors do not help. Here are some updated pictures of our house!
Looking out from our garage
Kitchen
Back of house
I hope everyone had a great Halloween! My oh so adorable nieces came over and we had a family Halloween.
Mad Hatter - Kayla on left
and a Girly Pirate - Katelyn on the right!
and scared the $%$%# out of all the kiddos. The girls were back before 8:00 so we decided to ALL pile in Mechel's car - Chad in this costume and Waldo in this scary clown mask and go take the kids trick or treating again. We had a blast! Any kids that saw the Jig Saw and Clown coming down the street all started to scream and run to their parents. Even the parents were laughing their butts off!
Today is my close friend of 20 something years' birthday! Happy Birthday Kristi! I hope you have a blessed day! Also tonight I have Tiffany's dress fitting! This will be my first time to see her in THE dress! I know she is going to make a gorgeous bride and can't wait to see it on her!







No comments:
Post a Comment