I can't believe it is only Tuesday, on the bright side I am starting my third month of pregnancy today. I can almost see the light at the end of the tunnel!
It has been a long week, I have Alex's memorial service on Thursday and to make things even harder on her mom (my friend), her 3 dogs got out late Sunday night! Ugh! To lose your daughter and your pets just days apart? I can't imagine. My sister inlaw and I made signs for them and hung them up last night. We are going to call Special Pals today to see if hopefully someone turned them in.
Now I am just counting down the days until Friday until we get to hear our little peanut's heart beat for the first time!
This weekend will be a busy one. We have Paul and Tiffany's couple shower this Saturday and Sunday I am hosting Tiffany's pregnant friendly bachelorette party since Ashley, me, Megan and Cindi are all pregnant! I am hosting it at Pinot's Palette - I just love that place! And we are doing dinner at 3 Olives afterwards. 3 Olives catered our wedding and it was AMAZING! If you are ever off of 99 and Westheimer Parkway you must check them out!
No comments:
Post a Comment