Pregnancy ticker/back ground

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

A new day!

I woke up SOOOO sick yesterday!! I could not keep saltines, ginger ale or water down! I was already told NO MILK so I don't know what got me so sick. My doctor called me in Zofran and it worked like a miracle. I am 9 weeks today so hopefully only 3 more weeks of this until our second trimester!

Our weekend went great! Saturday we had Tiffany and Paul's couples shower at Pine Forest Country Club and it was great! Adam got to see some of his old friends we hadn't seen in years! And we will be neighbors with one of them come January! Sunday was my birthday so hubby took me out for a birthday lunch but that was all I had time for. Tiffany's pregnant friendly bachelorette party went great. All of the girls loved Pinot's Palette!

Saturday we drove by the house and.. it looks like a house! We have walls and all the bricking is done! I believe the drive way, sidewalk and fencing comes next but I am not 100%!




Well I hope everyone has a great Tuesday and enjoys this stormy weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment