Pregnancy ticker/back ground

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Tuesdays Randoms!

I am slacking a bit on the blog, but Bennett's naps have been few and far between! I got the job at Brookwood Community! It is weekends only but I will also help out with events that the community hosts on week nights as well. I am excited!

Last week (I think it was Thursday) Ashlyn, Natalie and baby Hadley came over! Hadley is 9 days older than Bennett, however baby girl was 8 weeks premature due to mama's preeclampsia. She is so tiny and so sweet! I am serious, even her little burps and cries are so sweet! Bennett is all boy that is for sure! lol
 
Adam was supposd to come home Friday... yeah that didn't happen :( Just so happens Friday was Bennett's first bad day. He cried and cried and cried. We were so happy daddy came home Friday! Bennett went to Nana and Papa's and mommy and daddy went out for sushi (Ok, I had hibachi and Adam ate sushi)
 
 
We had a good time and Bennett had a great time at Nana's. We picked him up Sunday morning and headed to HEB. We had the family over for football Sunday and all had a great time. Bennett decided to NOT take a nap all day. By 8:00pm, he was out for the night. Saturday I also managed to get out my fall decor and all my pumpkin candles!
 
 
The newest thing I have discovered on Etsy is appliques. I got this one at Hobby Lobby along with a tie onsie that is so cute.  I made him the shirt below last week,
 
 
I also got an I phone! Okay, I never understood people's obsession with apple products and I have been reluctant to spend that much on a phone, but with the I phone 5 coming out Friday, I got the I phone 4s with the 5 software for $100! I no longer mute myself, hang up with my cheek and somehow I always 3 way call my my mom with my cheek with my old phone. I also never got service on my droid at our house so now I have awesome reception! It takes great pictures too!
 
Had to share this funny picture - Bennett's walker has this owl on it and the owls eyes are huuuge. This is what Bennett does every time he gets in his walker
He is so  confused by this owl. It is so funny! He can't walk yet it in, but loves to be pushed around the house. He giggles and when you stop he moves back and forth trying to make it go again.
 
 
I will end this post with some pictures from HEB yesterday... Bennett stared at me the WHOLE time and just smiled! We had so many people come up to us and just swoon over him. He was hamming it up big time!
 

 
 
Bennett will be 4 months old next Sunday (he was born on the 31st, and September only had 30 days so we said the 30th will be his monthly birthday) I cannot believe how fast time is flying by! His doctor's appointment is on Thursday the 4th, and I am anxious to see if we can start solids. Last week he has really started getting interested in us eating. He watches every bite you take like a hawk and will eventually cry when he cannot have any.

1 comment: