Pregnancy ticker/back ground

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

What's better?

A stopped up baby or a baby that has prune juice? Bennett has passed a BM... 5 times today. Good news is he loves prune juice.... bad news is he now has the big D and I don't mean Dallas!!

I called the doctor the second they opened and talked to a nurse.. she said give him an ounce of prune per month of his age (3 ounces). She said this is most common in breast fed babies (i wish) but not formula fed babies.  If he has not gone by tomorrow, we need to get into the doctor ASAP. We rushed to the store, got some prune juice, and 20 minutes later we had our first poop! I never thought I would be so happy to change a dirty diaper.. and then they kept coming and coming and coming.


Good news is I had a happy baby tonight and we do not need to rush to the doctor tomorrow morning!! Woohoo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment