Pregnancy ticker/back ground

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, September 17, 2012

Picture Overload!

Before I post of all our pictures from the week, I will first catch up over the week/weekend. We still have a colicy baby. We are finding out what works best for Bennett. For awhile we would carry him around the house for 45+ minutes, causing your arm to hurt and fall asleep. Now we know it works to take him into his room (it is dark) turn his mobile and sleep sheep on, close the blinds, give him a paci and just rock and sing until he is okay. We know have the times down pretty well for his outbursts, 11:00am, 2:00pm, 5:00pm and 8:30pm. He does better on days we get out of the house. He loves going new places and just stares. He always sleeps in the car, but the second we get somewhere he is eyes wide open and just takes everything in.

I would lie if I didn't say it has been rough on me, it has been sooo rough. Adam is out of town this week so I just pray we have a better week. I have not been feeling like myself lately. No energy, a LOT of crying spells and just so moody in general. I go to the doctor tomorrow for my post pregnancy check up, so I will talk to Doctor P then. We had a good weekend with Daddy and just stayed low. We did our family grocery shopping Saturday, Natalie stayed this weekend with us, we had a visit from Granma, and Ben came over to spend the evening with us watching football. Bennett is trying to roll over from his back to his tummy, uh oh! I think by next week he will have it down. Right now he gets about half way!

Now here are our photos! :) (Note, the pumpkin pictures were taken because I KNEW this outfit would not make it until October. I am going to have to go find another Halloween outfit soon)

His face he always makes with Granma, it is so funny

Not crying during tummy time

Hi mama!

Too cute

Closest to a smile we could get, he is NOT a fan of the sun


Sitting up watching Dinosaur train

He is getting some brown specs in those blue eyes!

 

Wish this wasn't blurry :(

Teething is on full force. If he has nothing to put in his mouth, he will always chew on his hands!

Play session with my mama

Helping dad grill some steaks for dinner

After one of his melt downs, his bubba teeth is still his favorite paci

Up early watching ESPN, getting ready for football Sunday. Bennett LOVES football

No comments:

Post a Comment