Pregnancy ticker/back ground

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Crying, crying and crying! Oh my!

It has been a rough LOOONG week. Bennett's spitting up has been soooo much better, but the crying is getting worse. Yesterday we (yes, WE) cried from 11:00am - 10:00pm with a 2 hour nap in between there. I am almost 99.9% positive we have colic on our hands. My friend/next door neighbor's son who is 3 weeks older than Bennett has reflux and colic as well. They told us about Gripe Water, tried it and nothing. Baby boy has the worst burps. He seriosuly will have 8-10 burps that takes about an hour for him to get out, or until he falls alseep. We do tummy massages with warm oil, bicycle legs, burp him over shoulder, burp him on his tummy, burp him sitting up. You name it, we've done it. Bennett just screams and screams, face red, hands clenched, back arched and all. I know he hurts and it breaks my heart knowing I cannot do anything. (This is when my crying begins) If he is not better by this weekend, we will be going back to the doctor. I am sure I will be a basket case by then.

Speaking of crying - I have been way more emotional than I ever was when I was pregnant!!!!! I get so mad at Adam because no matter how hard of a day he had at work, I think "he has no idea" about how hard my day was. He comes home, picks Bennett up and Bennett will stop crying, and he will say "see, he's fine" Ugh! I know sometimes a baby just needs a new set of arms to be held in but it drives me crazy to the point to where I get mad at the hubby! I know it is just my crazy hormones, geesh! Ready for these emotions to go away! I hope I am not the only one.

On another note, I have an interview today to work weekends at Brookwood Community and to also help host events on week nights. This means... daddy (sometimes Nana) will be on baby duty from 8:00am-5:00pm on weekends. I am happy daddy we will see how hard being a stay at home mom is. It truly is the hardest job I have ever had to do, but it is by far the most rewarding job in the whole world. I am happy Benentt will get some one on one time with daddy too. It will be good for the both of them. I will miss my baby so much on weekends, but I think it will be good for me to get out of the house, other than to go to the grocery store, etc.

Okay, I am done with my venting. Send some prayers that baby boy has a better day and mama can stay sane.

No comments:

Post a Comment