Pregnancy ticker/back ground

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Made the switch!

After calling Bennett's doctor office (TCPA Cinco Ranch) and it ringing and ringing until someone would finally answer and hang up - I decided it is time to switch doctors!

Bennett has a 9:00am appointment tomorrow at TCPA Town & Country West Campus (at Texas Childrens hospital) with Dr. McGraw. I am so excited to meet her! I was referred to her a long time ago by my good friend Cindi, but Dr. McGraw did not go to Katy Hospital when Bennett was born.

So here is to a fresh start with a new doctor and hopefully we can get baby boy's AR under control tomorrow!

Also in exciting news.. I am sort of looking for part time job! We are doing okay with me being home (financially) BUT I would love to be able to get out of the house more often with Bennett and be able to do more things with him. I would love to be able to do some more crafts around the home and eventually take on a new truck payment this Spring. I am looking for weekends only of course and not all day long (since that is the only time we can spend as a family) I would love to do something with helping people or animals! If nothing pops up, then no biggie, it would just mean we would need to continue our budget.

Mini family vacation - My brother's fiancee's shower is late October. I was just going to drive to Corpus that day and drive back (with Adam being home on baby duty) but decided why not make it a family vacation? :) We are leaving with baby in tow early that Saturday morning, wedding shower that afternoon, then out for dinner somewhere on the beach Saturday night for hubby's birthday. Sunday morning before we leave we will make a trip to the beach so Bennett can play in the sand (the water will be too cold for him by then) I am excited! And less than a month will be our drive to Midland, then a month later back to Corpus for the wedding! Whew! I am already exhausted just thinking about it :)

2 comments:

  1. Yuck about the reflux but yay for a vacay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know,it is making for some VERY long days :( Ready to have a happy baby again!

      Delete