Pregnancy ticker/back ground

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

I love you

Yup. Bennett's first words occured on 9/19/12. I know he has heard mama say it 15 million times and is just repeating what he heard but Bennett said I LOVE YOU!!!!


I had just gotten him to my dad's and got his play mat out and we were babbling back and forth to each other. I said I love you and he said I love you right back! My jaw just dropped and my dad and I just stared at each other for a good minute. He finally said.. "Did you hear that...." I said YES! If he was not with me I would have thought, oh god Amy you are going crazy but he heard it clear as day too! Adam was so upset he misssed but so proud of his baby boy!


Knock on wood, we only had 2 small meltdowns yesterday. I think this colic is finally starting to subside! Bennett was all smiles and laughs once again and talked all day long. He even talked to me in the car on the way to my doctor's appointment, talked to doctor P and her assistant Jackie, and was still talking away when we got to Nana and Papa's house! Doctor P could not believe once again just how big he is!


She prescribed me to some medication to help with the crying (me, not Bennett) but honestly, I am not too sure I need it. Now that our colic meltdowns are much less severe, I have not cried once! Woohoo!


On another note, Bennett has now not gone potty in 3 days. I know babies get constipated, but I am one worried mama. We are calling Dr. McGraw as soon as they open. Adam read to give them juice, but I am not to keen on the internet being acurate and would much rather find out from the doctor on what we need to do.

Here's to a good week with smiles, giggless and baby babble!

No comments:

Post a Comment