Pregnancy ticker/back ground

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, July 23, 2012

We did it!!

We slept through the night!!! His Aunt Linda got him this sleepsheep (seen above)
We put him down with it for every nap and at bed time last night and he slept through the whole night! It has a timer, volume and plays streams, rain, ocean waves and whales - the whales wake him up but he seems to love the ocean and the rain setting!

Daddy had off all weekend - thank the lord! We spent Friday night with Mechel, Kayla and Abner! We had a great night! Saturday we hung around the house - Granma and Nana stopped by to see Bennett. Yesterday morning we got to meet baby Ainsley for the first time!! She is a doll! It was so funny when we her and Bennett together - they both looked at each other like "what the heck are you?"

I can't get over just how beautiful he is!

He is so funny! He is a "talking" machine now

Nana and Ainsley

Ainsley and Bennett


Cousin Greg with Ainsley - we found a photo of my Grandma when she was a little girl and Ainsley by far has her eyes and nose!! Spitting image of her. Almost brought tears to my eyes. My Grandma truly was my best friend. I wish she could be here to see all of her great grandbabies - she would be over the moon to have 3 babies in the family (Will be 4 tomorrow!!!)



I picked up this play mat 2 weeks ago at Babies R Us for $25!! I finally just got time this past week to put it together! (Yes I realize I put the last 2 squares upside down) lol



Now onto the hard part - Daddy left this morning for 2 weeks :( I cried last night just thinking about him being gone - but have kept a brave face on today and so far no tears! His Aunt Gee and Mimi will be here on Wednesday next week (originally Friday) so I'm excited to hang out with them next week and daddy is going to try his hardest to be home by Thursday night! It was the sweetest thing in the world watching him kiss Bennett goodbye this morning :( Praying it flies by

No comments:

Post a Comment