We had a good July 4th - minus the fussy baby and all. We did make it to Bob and Megan's new house in Bridgeland - I WISH this neighborhood was not close to 290 or we would live there in a heart beat! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this neighborhood. It is so gorgeous and has over 900 acres of lakes. I have a feeling me, daddy, Uncle Bob and Aunt Megan will be making some fishing trips out there with baby B! After that we headed home and had the family over. We grilled a rack of ribs and a drunken chicken. It was delicious! We also got to meet Aunt Mechel's new love interest! He was a very polite guy! We all had a great time, but by the time 10:00pm came around we were wiped out. Fireworks kept Bennett up until 3:00am - ugh! It was horrible! Every boom he would yell out a cry. And not to mention I had Leo under the covers with me shaking. Daddy got off early yesterday so we also started converting our dining room/study into Bennett and Daddy's play room! I ordered a new plush couch for Bennett (aka Daddy) today from Ashley House and it is being delivered Wednesday! I also got a great warranty on it for 5 years - any tear or spill they will come out and fix it! That is great considering we will have a toddler before we know it.
Here are some photos from my phone over the past week.. sorry they are so blurry!
We bought the TV stand and shelving unit on Wednesday, finally got it together last night!
Since we never watch TV in our room I moved our TV into Bennett's playroom and finally got my mirror mounted on my dresser! I love it! Picked up the vases on Wednesday as well!
Happy 4th of July from Bennett!!
He woke up at 5:00am Wednesday and would not go to sleep. Put him in bed with us and fell asleep instantly
getting some daddy loving. I think I see some drool :)
Love my night gown!







No comments:
Post a Comment