https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3z9oa68d_U&feature=youtube_gdata_player
He is becoming quite the playing machine! He played with his mat for an hour this morning before getting fussy! I have started to notice some little smiles other than sleeping - daddy even got to see one while video chatting :)
On another note, my back brakes have been making awful noises! Tomorrow morning my car is going into the shop :( Hopefully will not be without it too long. Sunday Bennett will go to Nana's for the day so mama can go on a cleaning spree of the house before Mimi and Ginny come on Wednesday! Good news is Adam will be back for sure on Thursday and will take Friday off! :) Finally got Bennett off his newborn pacis and found a brand he likes! MAM seemed to be the winner! Made it to Babies R Us this weekend and stocked up!
hehe too funny - had to snap this "Milk Coma"
FINALLY got our bed set I ordered a month ago! I LOVE it! Can you spot the kitty?
Love this baby more than anything
Taking everything in
Those leg rolls are my weakness!
Caught him smling on his camera the other night - too precious!
Lunch with my Granma Debbie!
He was such a good boy at lunch
New paci and outfit
We watched Finding Nemo on Monday - he was amazed! lol
Tonight aunt mechel is coming over so mama can at least take a shower! LOL I never knew how much I would cherish getting 10 minutes to do that!










No comments:
Post a Comment