Since I last posted on Sunday, Bennett has been doing much better! We had one rough night on Monday where he was screaming from 3:00am-4:30am and mommy cried her eyes out too, but things have been better since! Go Bennett!! He seems to be on a good sleeping schedule now too! He went down from 5:00-7:00 last night, and was up until 10:00pm, slept until 4:00am, back down at 4:30am and up at 8:00am - ate and was back down by 8:45am until around 10:45. Woohoo! He is making lots more noises these days and seriously makes the funniest faces!! He LOVES staring at the ceiling fans go round and round and loves staring at the huge mirror we have hanging above the couch. He can follow us with his eyes. When daddy gets home from work Bennett starts looking around the room for him. He has officially mastered grasping my hair and not letting go. :) He is a little more interested in his toys, but still has some trouble grasping them. He loves holding his burp rag. I can never pry it from his hands.
We have had an exciting week. Monday we had my appointment and everything went great! I have lost 18lbs and only have 10 more to go! Doctor P could not believe how big Bennett was! I thought I was going crazy when I walked into the doctor office with Bennett. They had completely remodeled their whole office! Bennett was great and slept the whole time. Yesterday we went to see Nana and Papa then my lovely best friend Kristi came too see Bennett. She saw him in the hospital, but has been working like crazy and hasn't had a chance to come by. It was so good to see her and catch up! She was a pro with Bennett and even rocked him to sleep. Today, mama ran out of coffee so me and Bennett made a trip to Bed Bath & Beyond to get some k-cups. This was my first public outing other than to Granma's and doctors office by myself. After that we went to Best Buy to buy me and Adam a web cam so we can skype when he is out of town. I don't know why we never did that before, but happy we get to see daddy while he is gone. We are going to test it out with Uncle Christopher here in a little bit!
Well here's a few photos of the week to wrap up this blog post!
He loves his giraffe! It sings Twinkle Twinkle Little Star which is by far his favorite song!
Kristi with Bennett
Mama with Bennett - love how he is staring up at me, or the ceiling fan :/

No comments:
Post a Comment