Pregnancy ticker/back ground

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, July 13, 2012

Happy Friday!!

Bennett rolled over 6 times within 10 minutes yesterday so finally decided to get it on camera! For some reason I can't upload a video on here so have to upload it on you tube for some reason!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sS5YNINPsEM&feature=youtu.be

:) He hates tummy time, which is why I think he learned how to roll onto his back so quickly

We had a great week. Adam got off at 2:00pm on Monday & Tuesday and was completely rained out on Wednesday and Thursday so we got some quality time in with daddy! We stayed in and just played with our baby boy, plus there was no way I was getting baby boy out in this crazy weather! Uncle Chad came over yesterday and now "Uncle" Ben is staying the weekend with us because his wifey is out of town.

On top of that, we are dog sitting my parents' dog starting tonight so they can go to Corpus to see my brother and Krystal.

Found out this week that Adam's Aunt Gee and Grandma Mimi are coming to visit on August 3rd!! Can't wait to see them and have them meet Bennett! We are also trying to plan a trip to drive to Midland the Wednesday before turkey day and then of course our trip to Corpus after Christmas!

Anywho, I see a stirring baby on the camera.. let the craziness of the weekend begin! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment