Pregnancy ticker/back ground

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, October 16, 2011

A PEA IN THE POD!

Well... we finally got around to telling our close friends and family yesterday. My mother in law loved her surprise for her birthday! So...14 pregnancy tests and one trip to the doctor for a blood test = WE ARE PREGNANT!!!!!!!! We wrapped up this little frame for her that thats "I love my grandma" in this HUGE box filled with packaging peanuts. She didn't get it when she read the frame but it had a poem in the frame that said

Roses are red, violets are blue,
There is someone anxious to meet you!
We know you have been waiting,
Your wish has come true
A new baby is coming,
In June we are due!

She definitely got it then! As most of my close friends and family know we have been on kind of a roller coaster ride trying to get pregnant. Back in the beginning of March we decided to start trying! I called my doctor, she put me on prenatals right away. She said if you are on prenatals before you get pregnant, it decreases your morning sickness by 50%! We were still trying come May when I found out I had to have surgery on my cervix. We were devastaed. We could not try for over a month and one of the side effects from my surgery was the cervix becoming too tight and becoming infertile. My surgery went off without a hitch, I had no scaring and my doctor was positive I would still be able to get pregnant. We tried and tried in June, July and finally August we gave up and now I am just about 6 weeks pregnant!! My first ultrasound is November 11 but hubby has a golf tournament that day so I am calling doctor first thing Monday morning to see if I can reschedule. We did the ring on the necklace and that said we are having a girl, but chinese prediction says a boy! We will find out in December!Well that's it for my big news for now! I guess this blog will now be for the house and our little peanut!

3 comments:

  1. I am SOOOOOOO excited to read your blog and see all the fun preggo updates :) The necklace and chinese gender chart both said girl for us and that's what we got! Yalls house will be ready just in time for your baby how fun!! I had surgery on my cervix WHILE I was pregnant!! It was so scary, but it all ended up being okay :) Congrats again get ready for the time of your life! God is good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yayay!! Baby Painter!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you girls!!!! Mommy is secretly wanting a girl but a boy will be just as great!

    ReplyDelete