Pregnancy ticker/back ground

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, October 21, 2011

Vegas Vegas Vegas!!

Yay!!!! We leave for VEGAS tomorrow morning!!! I cannot wait! LOL I am also super excited to fly into Denver for layover and see the Rocky Mountians! Get ready for TONS of pictures on facebook! :)

Good news is hubby got home EARLY yesterday! I was so excited, even if he was only gone for 2 days, it felt like a week! We drove by the house on our way out to Katy Mills to do some shopping for Vegas. The whole frame is complete! It was such a crazy feeling walking through. We even picked out what room is going to be our peanut's room :)



I am going to try and head out of work a little bit early. We have to finish packing, take the pooches and all their toys to my mom's house, and finish up some last minute shopping for our trip! Yay! On the negative side.. this is what our room looks like now..  When I pack even if we are only going to be gone 3 days, I pack every pair of shoe, dress, shirt and pants! I already think I am going to need to use the hubby's suit case too : /


Well that's it for now. I am sure I won't get a chance to blog until maybe next weekend! Everyone have a great weekend and week!

No comments:

Post a Comment