Pregnancy ticker/back ground

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Go Texans!

How about that game? We went out to Brickhouse today with Bob and Jeff and Natalie was working. It was an amazing game for hubby and I because the Texans had an amazing game! Bob and Jeff left in tears since their Cowgirls lost :)

I didn't get a whole lot done yesterday. I made the mistake of getting my flu shot early yesterday afternoon so I was groggy and had the worst headache the rest of the day! We had a quiet evening last night and opened up all the windows, cooked some fajitas, and watched the Longhorns kick some butt! Now bring on the work week, thank the lord it is not payroll week but I have SOO many tasks to get done this week. I cannot wait for vacation in less than 3 weeks! (even though when I am on vacation it typically takes me a whole month to catch up, sometimes even longer) I also have my first meeting with the builder this week to look over the final blue prints with all of our upgrades added. Yay! I drove by the house yesterday and snapped some shots of the neighborhood and YES, they started building!

The main road going into our neighborhood!
So quiet and beautiful out there!

The official entrance

Starting on the frame!

What we will see from our front door for awhile, so pretty!


Hope everyone has a great week! I hope it goes by fast! Next weeked Waldo and I might go out to Old Town Spring for a wine festival (Weather permitting, apparently we might get some rain) Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment