Work has been so busy this morning. I decided to take 2 minutes to myself and update! :) We had a good (not too productive) weekend! Saturday we went out to Buffalo Wild Wings with Natalie, Chad and Mechel to watch the Longhorns. It was a pretty sad game, but we had an awesome time with the family! My brother and his girlfriend Krystal made the trip to Dallas for the big game - super jealous! I will have to get hubby tickets for the big game one year. After the game we headed back to our house and smoked a drunken chicken! This is a SUPER easy and DELICIOUS recipe! We cover the chicken with mayo, cut off the top of a Shiner Can Beer and shove it up the chicken's you know what and smoke it for a few hours. It was so yummy! Ted and Cindi came over and we played some corn hole before the rain started! Yesterday I was so excited to be outside and finish my kitchen table.. but I woke up to a storm that lasted ALL DAY :( Hubby and I had some quality time watching football all day instead. The Texans game was pretty sad too :( We did peel our butts off the couch long enough to drive by the house, get some dinner and go grocery shopping. Today is Adam's first days out of town since before our wedding! I am kind of sad, but he will be home Wednesday night and I get the bed all to myself and the DVR.. woohoo!
Natalie and I carved pumpkins after the Texas game on Saturday. Mine was supposed to have swirly eyes. I spent about an hour on one eye and got to the second and messed it up! :( Then I realized after this picture that my pumpkin looks crosseyed because of the candle!
We are hoping the slab will be poured this week! Then starts the frame!
Well I hope everyone has a great work week! It will definitely be a hectic one for me!
No comments:
Post a Comment