My sleep schedule is now officially out of whack!!!! I am asleep by 8:30 but Saturday I woke at 4:30 and was wide awake, yesterday was 6:00! The only 2 cravings I have had is for spinach and chili!!!! Not together though :)
Vegas is THIS week. I know I won't have as much fun as everyone else but hubby and I are looking forward to site seeing and I am looking forward to all the yummy restaurants! :) My pants are ALREADY getting tight.. I will be 6 weeks tomorrow! Is that too early to start showing? Ugh!
I had already got my bridesmaid's dress for Tiffany's wedding and was going to pick it up yesterday. I will be almost 5 months for Tiffany's wedding so I knew that dress I spent all that money on would definitely not fit. Thank lord the manager at Davids Bridal was such a sweet heart!!! She let me exchange my dress for free. She also made me put on this "bump" to measure where I would be in 3 months and oh man... I looked like a cow!
Oh well, at least I am getting a new dress! I cannot wait to start on the nursery! I already have been shopping for baby and got a few neutral things like a Teddy Bear bath Towel, some onsies and some teddy bear booties! I also picked up some pacifiers that say "I love my daddy!"
Below is the frame and poem that we gave Adam's mom for her early birthday present! Today is "Grandma's" real birthday so I want to wish my amazing mother in law a very very happy birthday!!! Also below is the youtube link to the video where we told her. :) I am not posting this on facebook for the world to see. Just my blog! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment